Skip to content
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Old and New Testament to be the true Word of God without mixture or error.
- We believe there is one and only one true God, and the unity of the God-head. There are three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in holiness, but by voluntary transgression fell; and the only way to God is wholly of grace through the atoning death and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the blessing of the Gospel is free for whosoever will.
- We believe in order for sinners to be saved they must repent and be born again through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in preaching the Book to all men. II Timothy 4:2
- We believe in the blood atonement for sin. Hebrews 9:22
- We believe in separation from the world. II Corinthians 6:14
- We believe Jesus is coming soon to rapture the Church. Titus 2:13